The operator of the personal data is company Valibuk s.r.o., IČO: 508 987 61, registered office: Sídl. Lúky 1110/7, 952 01, Vráble, Slovak Republic, incorporated in the Commercial Register, Section: Sro, Vl. č.43279 / N, with address: Štúrova 9, 949 01 Nitra, which processes your personal data, obtained through internet page www.sbdslovakia.sk.
- The Seller shall process the personal data of the Consumer to the extent, manner and purpose consistent with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data , and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”).
- Your personal information is used to the following extent: title, first name, surname, residence, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and account number (visible in payment identification), in the case of companies the same applies on Company ID and VAT ID; the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the Purchase Agreement, and the fulfillment of obligations arising from or in connection with the Purchase Agreement, as well as in pre-contractual relations with you. They are processed during the processing of orders, issuing invoices, delivering ordered goods, recording orders and purchase contracts, handling any complaints, as well as sending current offers or other commercial information.
- As a matter of principle, your personal information is not disclosed to third parties, with the exception of the intermediary or a shipping company handling a particular order, including only those data that are necessary for the successful delivery of the goods.
- The Seller undertakes to process only correct, complete and, as far as possible, updated personal data in a manner that corresponds to the defined purpose of handling them and, after fulfilling the purpose of processing, ensures their disposal.
- You have the right to request to update, add, correct or delete your personal data at any time by sending an application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The consumer is aware that the Seller uses the so-called. “Cookie” to facilitate the provision of services in accordance with the provisions of Directive 95/46 / EC. Cookies are small text files that a browser stores on a visitor’s computer or device when they visit a website. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device and to remember certain session information while connected.
- If you suspect that your personal data is being processed in violation of applicable data protection laws, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.